Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bav Cav Update (and Customer Service Contrasts)

Image links to PSR review

I've decided beggars can't be choosers and gone and bought a couple of packets of HaT  Bavarian cavalry after investigation into metal figures drew a blank. If the retailer can't respond to a query, then I can't be bothered chasing them if they don't want my business.

I bought them from Drum and Flag again and received an amazing turn around of under a week from paying to receiving them. A contrast in customer service, I'm sure you'll agree!

As to the figures, I still like my conversions better, but I'm afraid I can't be arsed making 27 of the buggers! These ones are fairly stiff in their poses, and despite the artwork on the box, don't include the sash that all Bavarian cavalry should wear.

2 comments:

  1. Drum & Flag are a great retailer and extremely fast to post your goods out. I've used the several times and their service is excellent.
    Look forward to seeing these painted up as I'll be buying some myself sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That madden me too how some companies are so helpful and others as well dire. In this day and age replying to customers queries should be top of the list of things to do.

    I cant wait to see these painted mate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Shelfari Bookshelf